This blog offers a discussion of the possibilities of visual media and technology for health,education, communication and political action. Periodically, this blog is a collaborative effort with graduate students in public health at Hunter College, some of whom serve as guest bloggers and some of whom create their own blogs.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

New Media: Text and Visuals


In developing the grading rubric for the blogs, one of the categories is "visual" style. Several people in the class are doing this well already, better than I am (!!!), and I wanted to mention their blogs here. You should check out Eneyda's blog and Alisa's blog. Both of these have a really good sense of incorporating text with the visual. For me, this is one of the aspects of new media that is so invigorating is the use of text with compelling visuals.

I'm going to start following my own advice and ad some pix and other visuals here. I've already added a profile pic.

What sort of visuals have you added to your blog?

No comments: