This blog offers a discussion of the possibilities of visual media and technology for health,education, communication and political action. Periodically, this blog is a collaborative effort with graduate students in public health at Hunter College, some of whom serve as guest bloggers and some of whom create their own blogs.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Upping the Ante and Leading by Example ~

So, in class yesterday, I mentioned that I've raised my expectations about how frequently people post to their individual blogs, "upping the ante," so to speak (a phrase used in playing poker).

I thought I would lead by example, and start posting more here about issues related to e-health as I come across them. I get items through my email inbox and on my customized news sources that I'll post here and comment about.

And, as a reminder about the class, I've revised the grading rubric for blogs based on your comments and you should find a copy of that in your inbox.

No comments: